Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are currently looking for Associate Director – Business Development to support us in business development and delivery for some key client accounts.
Based in Nairobi, Kenya, the Associate Director, Business Development will lead our business development efforts and drive business growth, with a particular focus on DFID/FCO, UK. The role will also involve some delivery and management of engagements. It will require travel across Africa and occasionally to donor countries. The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- In-depth knowledge of the development sector with established relationships and a network of contacts
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, action-oriented leader and professional with a passion for development
- Ability to lead and manage a team in a large professional services firm
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field plus a Masters and/or professional qualification in Management, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar field
- Substantial experience in Africa with a minimum of 12 years working with/providing advisory services to international development agencies, in particular DFID as well as others such as World Bank, USAID, Nordics, Foundations
- Demonstrated business development credentials and capacity to win business
- Proven, well-developed proposal, report writing, communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11 September 2020. Candidates who had applied previously may reapply.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*