Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Associate Director/Senior Manager – Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (Ref 3/2020)
We are currently looking for Associate Director/Senior Manager – Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning to support us in business development and delivery for some key client accounts and in the field of renewable energy, climate change & resilience.
Based in Nairobi, Kenya, the successful candidate will lead our monitoring, evaluation & learning (MEL) pillar. He/she will combine business development with delivery and management of engagements. It will involve coordination and oversight of our activities in MEL including results measurement and impact. The role will require travel across Africa and occasionally to donor countries. The successful candidate must have the following profile;
- Subject matter specialist in monitoring, evaluation and learning including evidence-based results measurement and impact
- Experience in designing and implementing MEL frameworks and systems including impact assessments
- In-depth knowledge of M&E tools, methodologies, theories of change and data analysis packages including SPSS and STATA
- Demonstrated ability to generate business and deliver work in the MEL/Impact sector
- A Masters degree in Statistics, Economics or relevant field
- At least 8 years’ experience working with donors and international development agencies including inAfrica
- Established relationships and networks with donors and other players in the MEL space
- Well-developed proposal, report writing, thought leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11 September 2020. Candidates who had applied previously may reapply.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*