Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Associate Director/Senior Manager – Renewable Energy, Climate Change and Resilience (2/2020)
We are currently looking for Associate Director/Senior Manager – Renewable Energy, Climate Change and Resilience to support us in business development and delivery for some key client accounts and in the field of renewable energy, climate change and resilience.
Based in Nairobi, Kenya, the successful candidate will lead our Renewable Energy, Climate Change and Resilience (REACT) pillar. He/she will combine business development with delivery and management of engagements. It will involve coordination and oversight of our activities in the REACT space. The role will require travel across Africa and occasionally to donor countries. The successful candidate must have the following profile.
- Subject matter specialist in renewable energy, climate change, resilience and finance
- Experience of performing environmental, social and safeguarding assessments
- Demonstrated ability to generate business and deliver work in the REACT sector
- A Bachelor’s degree plus a Masters and/or professional qualification/certification in a relevant subject
- At least 10 years’ experience in the field including working with donors and international development agencies
- Established relationships and networks with donors and other players in the REACT space
- Well-developed proposal, report writing, thought leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com before 11 September 2020. Candidates who had applied previously may reapply.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*