Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Gross Salary: 40k – 50k
Our Client is fast becoming a leading brand providing energy saving jikos.
They seek to hire a Sales Supervisor based at the Kakamega plant who will supervise & mentor the sales assistants in the region while increasing revenue and sales of the company products.
- Deliver designated market region monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Manage Sales Assistants and distributors within the designated market region to ensure they deliver on KPI’s and monthly sales targets
- Strive to maintain and develop utmost business relationships with existing customers within the designated market region
- Timely resolve business challenges with customers
- Ensure correct weekly market intelligence reports in the format required are timely submitted to direct reporting line
- Ensure timely sales payments and overdue collections as per company policy aligned with direct reporting line
- Vet new customer account opening process while striving to increase customer database within designated market region
- Ensure availability of the energy saving jikos within designated market region
- Prepare weekly market intelligence report and daily activity reports for the designated market region as per defined reporting templates
- Conduct market surveys from time to time as might be requested by direct reporting line
- Diploma in a business field (A degree in a business field is an added advantage)
- 3 years’ experience working with energy saving products preferably jikos
- Must reside in Kakamega and speak the native language.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
- Good planner, well organized with ability to deliver deadlines and sales targets strictly
- Self-driven with ability to analyse a situation and provide solutions
- High level of initiative, proactiveness and responsibility taking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills (People & Time) with ability to prioritize
- Confident and articulate character
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must reside in Kakamega and speak the native language
- Experience in selling jikos or energy saving systems is a MUST
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Supervisor – Kakamega) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5th September 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.