Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Fraud Management Officer Position for one of our clients.
- Strong analytical, technical and reporting skills
- Proficient in querying a large amount of data using SQL queries
- In-depth knowledge of GSM Networks, IN and IT Billing & Provisioning Systems
- Good understanding of data models and various IT platforms/solutions
- Should be able to work and deliver under pressure and squeezed timelines
- Take ownership for the work assigned and have good follow through skills
- Ability to consistently deliver accurate results on-time and hold others accountable
- Demonstrate ability to work in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives and manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional eye for details
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as individually
- Quick learner to develop strong product knowledge and entire product lifecycle
- Build strong relationships in a matrix environment to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
- Should be able to do risk analysis and document the business requirements and formulate the business processes
- Project management and planning skills
- High integrity is mandatory
- Should be able to re-define priorities and take deviations in order to support business exigencies
- Bachelor Degree in Finance.
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st August 2020 clearly marking the subject head as “Fraud Management Officer”