Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JRS in collaboration with MC is now seeking a proactive, innovative, enthusiastic, social and flexible program assistant to support the project leader out of the JRS Nairobi office. While the program Assistant will have clear administrative tasks related to documentation, organization and financial reporting, the role demands someone who is willing to go above and beyond the scope of work. The program assistant will be an employee of the Jesuit Refugee Services in Kenya and will report to Bard College’s Associate Vice President for Global Initiatives, who sits in the JRS Nairobi office.
· Bachelor’s degree in administration, Project Management or any other related field
· At least 2 year working experience
The candidate should be:
· Highly self-motivated and independent with a desire to take initiative
· Eagerness to make things happen that have never happened before
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
· Ability to work well with others, including those with very different personalities
· Ability to manage an office, including use of Excel and reporting software
· Ability to learn online learning management systems
· Ability and desire to learn new things
· Great problem solving strategies
· Great listening skills
· Eagerness and ability to create connections with organizations and leaders
· Respect for community generated requests and needs
· Familiarity with needs assessment strategies
· Excellent writing skills: proposals, letters, reports
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The JRS remuneration policy is aligned with the JRS ethos to offer effective and professional services and at the same time express solidarity with the people served. Details will be discussed with short-listed candidates.
How to apply
All applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
1) Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English including three (3) professional references with their contact information, phone and email address.
2) A cover letter describing the candidate’s desire and motivation to work for JRS and his/her qualifications and experience are a good fit for this position.
Applications should be sent to HR Department – JRS Kenya, via email: email@example.com by 4th September 2020 with subject Programme Assistant.
Applications will be screened on a rolling basis and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.