Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Adexen was mandated by an international FMCG company to recruit a HR Manager for its operations. The position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Plan, develop and implement the HR fundamentals including the review of the Company Code of Conduct, Compensation & Benefits policy, Succession Planning, Recruitment process, training & developments
- Manage all Internal Relations & Admin matters
- Supervise the Payroll proper calculation and administration, as well as the compliance with the relevant taxation laws
- Develop and implement a proper Performance Appraisal System
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
- Manage all employee relations including managing conflicts, dismissal, corrective measures as well as conducting exit interviews and performance evaluation
Desired Skills and Experience
- University graduate with preferably a specialization in HR management. MBA is a plus
- At least 8-10 years experience in a similar position or having handled senior roles in different HR functions within a solid corporate environment
- Possess excellent inter-personal relationship and sound leadership quality.
- Possess ability to resolve conflict.
- Be personable and of high integrity.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
- Corporate presentation, excellent interpersonal skills
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.