Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
GRANTS WRITING/RESOURCE MOBILIZATION SPECIALIST – KUTRRH/DTRIRMS/339 – 1 POST
The position of Grants Writing/Resource Mobilization Specialist exist to provide oversight and coordination of resource mobilization and grants proposal writing in the hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resource Mobilization, grant proposal writing and development.
- Formulate policy on resource mobilization, grant proposal writing and development.
- Identify and explore opportunities for partnerships in the hospital’s strategic areas from various partners.
- Coordinate and implement resource mobilization and grant proposal writing strategies to achieve overall fund-raising targets.
- Review concept notes and proposals for donor funding.
- Provide effective coordination of the working groups for proposal development with representatives from key departments within the hospital.
- Planning, budgeting and reporting guidelines & templates for partners to align their support with hospital priority areas.
- Preparing periodic reports as required.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, humanities, development studies, or any relevant and related qualification from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in social sciences, humanities, development studies, or any relevant and related qualification from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Proven grant proposal writing skills and evidence of successful resource mobilization initiatives
- Proven project management experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with a proven track record of resource mobilization, grant proposal writing or partnerships and stakeholder networks 3 of which were at a senior level.
- PhD will be an added advantage.
Soft Skills Required
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Resource Mobilization and Proposal writing skills
- Financial literacy
- Project Management Skills
- Leadership and supervisory skills
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 23rd September 2020. Detailed job descriptions can be accessed on the Kenya University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital careers portal on the website www.kutrrh.go.ke
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only).
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA.
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission. A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the career portal.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer