Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER – KUTRRH/DCSA/HRO/342 – 2 POSTS
The Human Resource Officer’s job exists to support the all HR processes, systems and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining of personnel bio-data and ensuring integrity and safety of information.
- Updating staff compliment and establishment.
- Processing employee employment details.
- Preparing retirement notification letters.
- Preparing agenda for various hospital committees.
- Advising employees on human resource policies and regulations.
- Training and mentoring human resource staff.
- Drafting routine correspondence.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following Social Sciences: Human Resource Management, Commerce, Business Administration, Business Management or a related qualification from a recognized institution.
- Registration membership with the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- Valid Practicing License.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Soft Skills Required
- Negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good time management
- High standards of professional ethics
- Responsive, prompt and effective provision of services
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Client service support and public relations skills
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 23rd September 2020. Detailed job descriptions can be accessed on the Kenya University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital careers portal on the website www.kutrrh.go.ke
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only).
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA.
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission. A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the career portal.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer