Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PATIENT PORTERS – KUTRRH/DCSPPORT/340 – 4 POSTS
Reporting to the Health Administrator, the Patient Porters’ job exists to coordinate and provide patient porter services, in the hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Moving hospital furniture and electrical equipment.
- Transporting clinical waste and dangerous materials.
- Taking patients from their ward to consultations and back again
- Taking supplies to wards.
- Distributing post throughout the hospital.
- Delivering patients’ notes to the correct place at the correct time.
- Taking samples to laboratories.
- Moving specialist apparatus around the hospital.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A KCSE Certificate with a grade D and above.
- At least 3 years working experience as a patient porter in a reputable hospital.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Soft Skills Required
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Compassionate skills
- Team player
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 23rd September 2020. Detailed job descriptions can be accessed on the Kenya University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital careers portal on the website www.kutrrh.go.ke
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only).
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA.
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission. A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the career portal.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer