Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER – KUTRRH/DCSASHRO/341 – 1 POST
The Senior Human Resource Officer’s job exists to support the development and implementation of HR processes, systems and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing human resource management policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Analyzing utilization of human resources in the Hospital and advising on proper deployment.
- Interpreting and implementing human resource management regulations, rules and procedures.
- Management of human resource data and the compliment control.
- Handling industrial and labour relations.
- Ensuring compliance with the Labour Laws and Practices.
- Planning and budgeting for Human Resource activities and programs.
- Undertaking staff Capacity building.
- Performance management.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Served for a minimum period of three (3) years as a Human Resource Officer in a hospital or in a comparable position.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following Social Sciences: Human Resource Management, Commerce, Business Administration, Business Management or a related qualification from a recognized institution.
- Postgraduate qualification in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution.
- Valid Practicing License.
- Registration membership with the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRIM)
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or a related qualification from a recognized institution is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Soft Skills Required
- Risk management
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- High standards of professional ethics
- Interpersonal skills
- Responsive, prompt and effective provision of services
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Team player
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 23rd September 2020. Detailed job descriptions can be accessed on the Kenya University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital careers portal on the website www.kutrrh.go.ke
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only).
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA.
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission. A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the career portal.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer