Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER – KUTRRH/DCSCPHO/337 – 1 POST
The Senior Public Health Officer job exists to coordinate and provide public health services in the hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, directing and controlling public health activities.
- Providing public health services in conjunction with other relevant departments.
- Developing and implementing training curriculum.
- Collection of water and food samples.
- Ensuring disaster preparedness and response.
- Implementing environmental health programs and projects.
- Supervising water and food samples collection for bacteriological and chemical analysis.
- Implementing integrated public health strategies.
- Carrying out disease surveillance, prevention and control.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the head of the department.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Environmental Health Sciences or Public Health from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of Competence from the Association of Public Health Officers Registration with the Public Health Officers and Technicians Council.
- Valid Practice License.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations.
- Knowledge of professional standards.
- At least three years of working experience as Public Health Officer in a reputable hospital.
Soft Skills Required
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Team player
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 23rd September 2020. Detailed job descriptions can be accessed on the Kenya University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital careers portal on the website www.kutrrh.go.ke
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only).
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA.
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission. A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the career portal.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer