Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Penda Health is an award-winning company that delivers high quality, trustworthy healthcare. Our vision is for everyone in Africa to have healthcare they can trust. By December 2020, our team of 500+ employees will be operating 18 Medical Centres and one Referral Centre. With this growth, and in the current economic environment, Penda believes this is the ideal time to increase our partnerships with insurance companies and large employers.
The core of your job is to build relationships with insurance partners and large employers to understand their healthcare needs and then find ways for Penda to partner to provide solutions. You will be pioneering this role working directly with our General Manager of the Kenyan Medical Centres with close collaboration with many key leadership team members across the organization.
- Continuously work to understand the needs of insurance companies and large employers so as to be able to develop and sell solutions that meet their needs
- Ensure excellent service delivery to partners in collaboration with other core departments
- Generate leads through offline and online channels
- Conceptualize, create and disseminate sales collateral including presentations, brochures, etc
- Lead account management processes to ensure 100% client satisfaction
- Track processes in a robust CRM and constantly evaluate the tool for usefulness
- Make sure Penda’s culture is supported and expanded in everything we do
- 5 years of experience in business development/sales and B2B account management with large companies
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Passion for consultative selling and customer success
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize healthcare solutions for insurance companies or large corporates
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Competitive benefits including comprehensive medical cover and participation in a staff ownership program