Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position Title: DevOps Engineer
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for a Developer within Software Engineering.
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
The developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Advanced Java development skills
- Exposure to Platform as a Service (Cloud based technologies) such as OpenShift, Dockers, Kubernetes
- Hands-on Java / J2EE project development experience; Sprint MVC; Groovy
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience in Automation Testing Tools like Cucumber, Junit, Mockito
- Should have worked with at least one NOSQL database
- Expertise in other backend languages will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below by 4th/September/2020.