Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To support the Branch by providing operational support in the General business underwriting processes. Act as the point of contact/reference for the underwriting section in the face of the customer ensuring end to end service management. Maintain a high degree of proficiency at all times with relevant stakeholders in order to deliver on the work outputs and ensure alignment to all laid down governance and control requirements through the process.
• Support the branch manager to Implement business acquisition strategic plan by growing GWP in line with the Company’s growth strategy for the retail segment through retention, generic growth and acquisition of new business.
• Conduct regular training to intermediaries and clients to icrease uptake of the company’s products.
• Manage agreements with the channel partners and ensure consistent compliance by all parties.
• Ensure top notch customer experience is provided to all business partners across the entire retail channel
• Adhering to the companies laid down underwriting standards.
• Achieving departmental service standards in processing, approval and release of crucial documents within set Turn Around times;
• Adhere to interdepartmental SLA in liaison with other departmental.
• Pricing for new clients and issuance of quotations
• Ensuring renewal notices with appropriate terms are sent 60 days to renewal.
• Ensuring all business closed is debited within the month
• Assist in Underwriting performance monitoring and implementing corrective measures.
• Accept business in line with the companies credit control policy
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with intermediaries and direct client and other stakeholders.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)