Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Creative Action Institute seeks to engage a Communications Associate to support the organization in telling its story and building community.
The role will include (but not be limited to) the following areas of focus:
● Ensure effective communications across different media and formats in adherence to the Creative Action Institute’s communication standards
● Manage Creative Action Institute’s website with regular updates
● Write and produce high quality communication materials, and effectively communicate these across key audiences
● Coordinate and maintain an effective social media presence for Creative Action Institute, including regular blogs, Facebook, twitter and other means as appropriate
● Develop and maintain good links with the media; organize media events, including press conferences and other engagements with the media
● Manage knowledge documentation from programs; support documentation and publication of work including impact stories
● Develop the design concept, graphics, and layout of the publications including but not limited to annual reports, program profiles, reports, manuals and workbooks
● Meeting frequently with staff involved to discuss the publications and track progress.
● Support the publication production process where applicable
● Manage multimedia projects, such as video and graphic production
Required qualifications and skills
● Experience crafting compelling impact stories based on data collected from partner organizations
● Relevant experience developing donor-centric collateral
● Statistical and graphical analysis of data
● Proven graphic designing experience
● Up to date with relevant design software and technologies (Adobe Suite: In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop)
● Ideally, highly creative and versatile, with conceptual/visual ability and originality
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
● Attention to detail and demonstrated capacity for follow through
● Ability to be on top of issues and deliver quality on time
● Highly creative and collaborative approach
● Experience in educating different audiences on issues of gender and environment
● At least three years’ relevant working experience, specifically in development sector and/or communications work
● Candidates from Kenya are encouraged to apply.
We invite those with appropriate qualifications to send in their cover letter and curriculum vitae (indicate your professional summary of projects/assignments delivered, and areas of expertise) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly by the team using the email address provided in their curriculum vitae.