Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Country Director, the Program Officer will assist in managing the administrative, financial and logistical functions in the Country Director’s office. This will include coordinating information and workflow, updating and following up on delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines, keeping programs on schedule, scheduling meetings and receiving visitors and maintaining visitor logs.
• Manage Country Director’s office activities such as travel logistics, travel advance requests and conference registrations.
• Manage and organize for Country Director’s office meetings, preparing the requisite paperwork, venues, contacting and coordinating participants as necessary.
• Welcome high level visitors and be responsible for protocol arrangements
• Provide or liaise with others to provide background information for meetings; and presentations and compile reference material as needed.
• Development of meetings agendas, arrange needed facilities and take minutes as appropriate.
• Review mail for Country Director’s attention and reroute mail to appropriate staff.
• Maintain files and corporate records and retrieval as requested.
• Review documents as needed, ensuring correct grammar and syntax and accuracy of information.
• Update and follow up on delegated tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
• Assist in preparing summary documents and ensure accurate, high quality information for management/stakeholders/partners meetings.
• Coordinate and organize high-level seminars and technical meetings off-site or international.
• Facilitate the management of the Country Director’s diary and calendar of events.
• Provide Administrative support to other directors as may be required from time to time in liaison with the Country Director.
• Draft and develop routine correspondence on behalf of the Directors/leads and respond on their behalf on routine and administrative issues
• Prepare and submit program related requests, subscriptions, reimbursements/expense reports and other related internal documentation.
• Liaise closely with the other program staff in facilitating operations of the organization and effectiveness of the Country Director’s office
• Provide regular feedback to the Country Director on office related administrative matters.
• University degree in business administration or related field. Additional post-qualification certifications are an
• Secretarial training and/or office management training or part certification in a professional field
• Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in related field.
• Experience working in a busy office in a reputable NGO /Development Agency
• Proficiency in the use of computers and Microsoft Office
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Swahili.
How to apply
Interested applicants should send application & CV with 3 referees to the following email address
by Friday, 11th September 2020 . Indicate how your education and experience qualifies you for the position.Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Persons with disabilities and other minority groups are encouraged to apply.