Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INTERN – LIBRARY, DOCUMENTATION AND ARCHIVES
1. Helping identify the value of materials in the library and archives
2. Processing of the collection, including physical arrangement (sorting, boxing and labeling)
3. Inventory and describing of materials
1. Active participation as a member in good standing of AACC member church.
2. A graduate or student with a background on communication, library and archives.
3. Good communication and organization skills
WORK STATION: AACC Secretariat, Nairobi – Kenya.
EFFECTIVE DATE: October 5, 2020
Applications should be accompanied by:
· A Cover Letter.
· Detailed Curriculum Vitae
· Certified copies of both academic and professional qualifications.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications to:
THE GENERAL SECRETARY
ALL AFRICA CONFERENCE OF CHURCHES
P.O. BOX 14205 – 00800 WESTLANDS, NAIROBI – KENYA
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
The deadline for submission is September 20, 2020
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.