Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Local Administrator to perform specifically identified administrative activities in the local legal entity. The administrative activities are performed as a service for other functional area owners, to support different processes. This service is provided when the functional area owner has no or insufficient local representation. All is done to gain optimal cross-functional efficiency.
- Perform local payment and tax activities
- Perform local travel and expense activities
- Perform records retention activities
- Perform company card activities
- Perform local HR activities
- Perform local car fleet activities
- Perform local real estate and facilities management activities
- Perform invoices activities
- Perform local activities related to IT
- Provide driver services
- Perform approved local administrative activities
- Perform delivery specialist activities
- Drive and improve operational perfection
- Perform local Occupational Health and Safety activities
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Basic school, undergraduate degree (Job stage 1-3);
- Several years of administrative experience
- Writing and reporting, Working with people, Delivering results and meeting customer expectations, Planning and organizing, Creating and innovating
- Proven skills in a service-oriented environment
What happens next once you apply?
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.