Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INVESTIGATIONS OFFICER II – FORENSIC, JOB GRADE – EACC “8” (1 POST) REF: EACC/INV/IOII-F/5
Reporting to the Deputy Director, Regional Office
This position is responsible for the investigation of corruption and economic crimes, and unethical conduct and tracing corruptly acquired assets, and supporting prosecution of cases in court.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigating corruption allegations/reports;
- Collecting of relevant evidence to support the investigation process;
- Ensuring security of evidence and maintain inventories;
- Compiling investigation files;
- Supporting prosecutions in court
- Giving evidence in court as the investigation officer of corruption and economic crimes;
- Disruption of corruption and economic crimes networks.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Minimum five (5) years’ relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminology, Accounting, Procurement, Finance, ICT, Law, Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognised institution;
- Relevant postgraduate qualification;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) minimum mean grade of C+ or its equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Relevant post graduate training in Investigations from the DCI Training School or other recognised institution will be an added advantage;
- Membership to relevant professional bodies;
- An analytical mind and problem solving skills;
- Be able to work in a highly computerised environment;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Demonstrable computer application skills;
- Good interpersonal skills.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Tuesday, 15th September, 2020 at 5.00pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification