Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INVESTIGATIONS OFFICER II – INTELLIGENCE, JOB GRADE – EACC “8” (1 POST), REF: EACC/INV/IOII-I/4
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Intelligence and Surveillance
This position is responsible for collection and production of intelligence to initiate and/ or support forensic investigations, sting operations, asset tracing and disruption of corruption cartels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting, analysing and producing intelligence reports to support the investigation process;
- Conducting surveillance and undercover operations;
- Recruiting, registering, running and paying informants and agents;
- Maintaining and updating the intelligence database for efficient storage and retrieval of information;
- Conducting integrity tests on public officers in line with the regulation on appointment of Public Service Office;
- Conducting covert investigations to obtain information and secure evidence;
- Conducting covert asset tracing/ lifestyle audits on suspected persons;
- Disrupting corruption networks in the fight against corruption and economic crimes;
- Profiling targets of interest to the Commission.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Minimum relevant work experience of five (5) years from a reputable organisation;
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Criminology, Communications, Economics, Political Science, Science, Law, Education, International Relations, Engineering, Business Management, Public Administration, Governance or its equivalent qualification from a recognised institution;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) minimum mean grade of C+ or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Tuesday, 15th September, 2020 at 5.00pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification