Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II – JOB GRADE EACC “10” (1 POST) REF: EACC/HR&A/RMAII/9
Reporting to the Senior Records Management Officer
This position is responsible for the dispatch, receipt, sorting, filing and implementation of information and records management policies and procedure in the Commission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the receipt, registering, opening and routing of mails to respective offices to facilitate communication;
- Classifying, filing, referencing, cross-referencing and bringing up documents for action;
- Providing input during formulation of classification scheme and file plan;
- Compiling records finding aids which include file movement registers, inventory, accession register to track the movement of documents in the Commission;
- Processing, scanning and indexing records received to keep an inventory of the documents received;
- Transferring of records to respective storage locations;
- Performing general office or clerical work.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Three (3) years of service in a comparable position from a reputable organisation;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Records Management, Information Management, Library Science or its equivalent qualification from a recognised institution;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E) minimum mean grade of C or its equivalent from a recognised institution;
- Certificate in computer applications and competency in word processing applications, e.g. Microsoft Word; and
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Tuesday, 15th September, 2020 at 5.00pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification