Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Category: Management
Work Type: Full Time
Job Description: You will be part of the team that is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a newly refurbished, modern hotel in Isiolo. You will ensure that you achieve the very best in service and standards through effective people management whilst ensuring that both business targets and customer expectations are met at all times.
Ideally you will currently be working in the hotel industry in a similar position and looking for a new challenge.
You will have a hands-on approach, self-motivated and passionate about being the best.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring smooth operations of the hotel and the restaurant/bar
- Promoting and marketing the hotel
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure
- Analysing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies
- Training and monitoring staff
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or equivalent from a recognized university
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a supervisory position in the hotel industry
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office applications
- A proven track record of achieving results
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong leadership qualities
How to Apply
The applications should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com