Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client, Magnatec Solutions Limited, is a dynamic, customer focused, technology solutions company.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Implementation Manager, the Business Analyst, will be responsible for problem-solving approach to understand the customer’s business and translating them to solutions using the tools they offer.
The incumbent will also be tasked with ensuring the quality and success of the projects they’re involved in.
- Managing and resolving customer issues to ensure a positive customer experience
- Managing customer expectations regarding priority issues, resolution time and workaround acceptance
- Leveraging internal knowledgebase, technical resources and knowledge from the management when implementing solutions
- Conducting detailed implementation sessions with the customer during solution delivery
- Maintaining regular customer communication and updating internal reporting mechanisms
- Managing of multiple concurrent project assignments
- Ensuring effective upselling of the company products with the existing clients and new prospects
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree/diploma in Computer Science, IT, or similar, with added knowledge of Accounting/Finance concepts from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in Technical, Analytical field
- Proven knowledge of accounting or financial applications (ERPs) an asset
- Accounting/Financial experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in Java, C#, .NET, SQL, MySQL and other database systems is preferable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as role is client facing
- Problem solving skills, strong organisational and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “BUSINESS ANALYST” by 14th September 2020, indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.