Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, IRRIGATION LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT
JOB GROUP P
Terms of Service: 3 years Contract
Salary: Kshs. 87,360 x 3,190 — 90,550 x 4,490 — 95,040 x 4,860 — 99,900 x 5,010 — 104,910 x 5,240 — 110,150 x 5,500 — 115,650 x 5,780 — 121,430 p.m.
Duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the CEO, the main duties and responsibilities of the Marketing and Sales Manager will be to:
- Coordinate the branding, sale and distribution of finished products;
- Develop, present and implement the annual marketing plans and revenue generation budgets in line with the MCFDMA strategic objectives;
- Come up with effective sales strategies and execute them to completion;
- Undertake new business development activities to produce results that meet or exceed the agreed business targets;
- Manage relationships with existing and potential clients in order to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients;
- Carry-out market benchmarking activities to establish competitor product pricing, product offering and other relevant market intelligence in order to review and ensure MCFDMA products meet customers’ expectations;
- Organize and participate in events and marketing journeys to market the company’s products and promote product awareness;
- Developing monthly progress reports;
- Tracking and reporting on the Authority’s performance targets under the marketing unit;
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys; and
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum aggregate C+ (Plus) or its equivalent qualification;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing from a recognized university;
- A minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience in selling and distributing fast moving consumer goods;
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion;
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office;
- Good data collection, analysis and report writing skills;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Monday, 14th September, 2020.
(i) Position applied for should be well marked on the envelope;
(ii) All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
– The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
– The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
– The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
– The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
(iii) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(iv) Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
(v) The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
(vi) Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
(vii)The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process
MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD