Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce a Fixed Term Contract role for a Caredesk Customer Experience Executive – Moyale, Mtito Andei, Mombasa & Marsabit Caredesks within Commercial Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Retail Centre Manager, the position holder will deliver high quality customer experience in our Retail Care Desk touch point and deliver market intelligence through customer feedback and interactions.
- To offer high quality customer experience to all our customers
- To manage and resolve customer complaints.
- To provide customers with products and service information by clearly explaining procedures, answering questions and providing relevant information.
- To identify and escalate priority issues and where necessary, follow up customer concerns.
- To document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures.
- To ensure accurate and timely filing of all presented customer documentation.
To maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
- Diploma in a business related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a customer facing role
- Must be able to communicate the majority language of the care desk location and its environs.
- Excellent understanding of Safaricom products & Services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well to completion
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player, working to achieve own and team targets
- Products, Services and Technology Knowledge
- Proven negotiation skills
Please note the successful candidates will be required to stay within the respective caredesk’s enviroment.