Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for Wealth Management Product Manager within Mobile Payment Solutions within M-Pesa Payments in M-PESA Africa. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Principal Commercial Manager, the position holder will develop a strategy for commercialising wealth management opportunities appropriate for segments of M-Pesa’s customer base and identifying the building blocks for future growth. This will involve bringing the voice of the customer, analysing industry and regulatory trends, design thinking and business case development to identify the right solutions for our customer and actively engaging and influencing key internal and external stakeholders to execute the plan. You will also be the “linchpin” between the engineering teams and the business.
- Own the vision for Wealth Management portfolio
- Build business cases for different wealth management services
- Drive the Wealth Management roadmap incorporating industry and customer research to create transformative product offerings
- Be a customer advocate; ensure the voice of customers across different segments is central to new product development
- Evaluate different vendor capabilities and help specify product design features
- Rally product creation colleagues to drive timely results – developers, business analysts, architects, delivery managers, operations support, etc.
- Define partnership strategy for Wealth management solutions including with tech providers, asset managers, banks, consumer education advocates, and internal stakeholders such as MVA, Vodacom FS, etc.
- Drive business development with relevant 3rd parties, negotiate key commercial and product terms and support legal on contracting
- Offer strategic support on the Wealth Management strategy, negotiations and business case
- Co-develop launch and go to market plans with local product managers to drive uptake and engagement
- Drive commercial prioritisation of the product roadmaps balancing requirements from multiple markets and building consensus where needed to address risk of fragmentation from local partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree required, a Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- 7 years of professional experience with experience at an asset management company, fintech, bank or other relevant digital business
- Strong knowledge of mobile money, fintech and financial services
- Understanding of regulatory environment and future direction of regulation
- Experience with emerging market consumers, and multicultural sensitivity
- Analytical bent of mind, structured thinker with strong business acumen
- Results-driven self-starter
- Solid influencing and negotiation skills
Last Date to Apply: Sep 8, 2020