Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for an experienced Systems Security Administrator to assist the evolution and growth of our IT systems particularly our systems security.
In this position you will be responsible for IT-related security and safety issues within Text Book Center. This will include but not limited to developing systems and policies, as well as overseeing the implementation of procedures to secure both company and customer data. You will also implement systems aimed toward preventing malware infections of company computer hardware.
You must be a great communicator by being able to be training less technically savvy colleagues in security procedures in a way a layman would understand.
Implement network security policies, application security, access control and corporate data safeguards
Assist with regulatory and data transfer procedures.
Document and communicate policies, queries, vulnerabilities, and current state of the system.
Identify risks by role, software, information type, and other categories and define acceptable and mitigation strategies.
Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
Perform vulnerability and networking scanning assessments
Monitor network traffic for unusual activity
Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
Analyze and establish security requirements for the networks
Train fellow employees in security awareness and procedures
Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols
Conduct security audits and make policy recommendations
Provide technical security advice
Test and evaluate new technology
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or a related field with certifications in Security+, SOPHOS, MSCE, CCNA and CISM
● At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
● Experience in working in a POS, SAGE, IVEND and SAP is an added advantage.
● Knowledge of common L4-L7 protocols such as SSL, HTTP, DNS, SMTP and IPsec
● Strong understanding of firewall technologies
● Experience in Packet Shaper, Load Balancer and Proxy Server
● Knowledge in intermediate to expert IDS/IPS
● Experience in TCP/IP, active directory, computer networking, routing and switching
● Experience in network protocols and packet analysis tools
● Experience Windows server operating system
● Experience in firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols
● Strong communication skills both in writing and verbal
Please submit a letter of interest with your resume clearly indicating “ Systems Security Administrator” as email subject to below email address on or before 7th September 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time, salaried position. Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience and will include a comprehensive benefits package.