Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Intelligence & Strategic Operations
Division: Internal Affairs Division
Section: Integrity Testing Programme & Rapid Response
Reports to: Manager, Integrity Testing & Rapid Response
Planning, directing and management of investigation in Integrity Testing & Rapid Response Unit.
Tasks and outputs:
- Assisting Management of investigations and operations of integrity testing and rapid responses.
- Coordination/implementation of intelligence to guide integrity testing and rapid response operations.
- Defining the procedures and determining the resources required for the implementation of the Integrity Testing programme and rapid response operations.
- Review of tactical/ investigation reports arising from the operations.
- Overseeing regular and timely performance reporting on staff.
- Presentation of cases before disciplinary committee/Courts.
- Compilation of periodical reports.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Commerce or Law from a recognized university
- Training in investigation of corruption, economic crimes/ fraud risk management
- Training in intelligence/surveillance will be an added advantage
Minimum years of experience
- Four (4) years of progressive work experience in Integrity Testing Operations in an organization dealing with Corruption and Economic Crimes Investigations of which one (1) should be at Supervisory Level.
Competencies required for this Role
- Excellent report writing skills
- High level of integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
- Strong leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 15th September 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.