Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Legal Services and Board Coordination
Location / Work station: Nairobi or Other Regional Office
- Responsible for supervision of the provision of operational and support services to the Department.
- Making proposals on the section’s Work Plan budgets
- Compile the Departments Performance Contract and Work Plan
- Compile the Department’s compliance with agreed systems, procedures and performance targets
- Review and follow up to ensure resolution of matters related to the Departmental Committees
- Supervise all support services related issues
- Manage the general performance of staff in the function
Academic and Professional qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related field
- Computer literate
- Membership to a professional body
- Management courses
Relevant work experience required
- Four (4) years post qualification relevant work experience, one (1) of which should have been in a supervisory role in a comparable organization
- Strong administrative and managerial skills
- Excellent decision making skills and capabilities
- Excellent planning, organization and analytic skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 16th September 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.