Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Corporate Support Services Department
Division: Facilities & Logistics Services
Location / Work station: Times Tower – Nairobi
Supervisor: Deputy Commissioner – Facilities & Logistics Services
Supervisee: Operations and Records Manager, Clerks of Work, Consultants and Contractors for contracted works.
- Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to conception and inception of all major construction works for the authority, fulfilling the overall technical aspects involved in the development or redevelopment of commercially viable projects for the authority in its various currently owned properties.
- Developing projects proposals and briefs.
- Evaluating feasibility analysis and project design.
- End to end project cycle management.
- Developing project details for costing and tendering
- Continuous project monitoring and reporting.
- Development of risk management plans for Construction and Property Development
- Development & extension of property strategies
Academic and Professional qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, and Building Economics.
- Membership of a relevant professional body is an added advantage.
Relevant work experience required
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in Property Development, Construction and Project Management, 3 of which should be at management level.
- Proven experience in end-to-end construction management of complex projects and property management.
- In-depth knowledge of the building and construction process and understanding of the public construction planning process.
- Ability to do detailed financial analysis of pre, during and post development.
- Ability to do detailed analysis of construction budgeting and financing activities.
- High levels of commercial acumen.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with third parties and staff – stakeholder engagement.
- Good communication and customer care skills
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 15th September 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.