Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Legal Services & Board Coordination
Location / Work station: Nairobi
- Providing process service and offer support in the preparation and filing of court documents; searches and registration of legal instruments.
- Develop systems procedures & performance targets to enhance efficient and effective prevention and execution of business risks.
- Make proposals on the Process Service function’s work plan and budgets.
- Offer support in the development of the Unit’s Performance Contract and Work Plan.
- Offer support in the preparation of the Process Service Reports.
- Offer support in development of the Process Service function’s Performance Contract and Work Plan.
- Supervise the preparation and filing of court documents; service of process; searches and registration of legal instruments in various registries (Ministry of Lands, Registrar of Companies and Judiciary).
- Manage the master diary, inviting for & fixing of hearing dates, preparing mention & hearing notices and affidavits of service.
- Maintain and account for an upto date database/register of searches, filed court documents and registered legal instruments.
Academic and Professional qualifications
- Diploma in Legal Studies
- Computer literate
- Qualified and registered as a Court Process Server
- Supervisory courses.
Relevant work experience required
- 3 years post qualification relevant working experience in a comparable organization.
- Skills required Strong administrative and supervisory skills
- Excellent decision making skills and capabilities
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 16th September 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.