Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Purpose :
To provide support to the fault analysis team by providing root cause reports and repairs to all returned devices handled by the fault analysis team.
Key Job Functions:
- Receive and log into the relevant databases all failure samples required for analytical support. Interpret failure test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations
- Perform visual inspections of returned devices.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures, including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Provide periodic accurate reports on failure analysis to the fault analysis manager to be used for decision making.
- Operate, troubleshoot, and maintain analytical equipment used for testing
- In collaboration with the fault analysis manager the job holder will streamline continuously work to improve repair processes for returned devices
- Any other additional responsibility within the scope of the role that enables effective management of product repairs
Education: Electrical or Electronics Engineering degree would be ideal.
Experience in electrical engineering / fault analysis / repair operations ideally working on solar products
- Experience in Electrical or electronics engineering.
- Experience working with energy storage systems e.g. lithium ion batteries.
- Hands-On experience working with embedded systems
- Well versed with the various systems, tools, and procedures used in failure analysis