Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: DIGITAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Location: HEAD OFFICE
Department: SALES DEPARTMENT
Position reports to: NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Job Purpose Summary
Responsible to create online sales for the company locally and internationally.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Achieving sales targets through the online local and international platforms.
2. Executing innovative digital sales strategies to increase the product market share via purchases on the various local and international platforms.
3. Analyze online sales statistics to determine online business growth.
4. Advocating a positive client experience by demonstrating proactive problem solving, investigating complaints, and acting on the feedback.
5. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers.
6. Prospect leads and initiate contact with the leads and ensuring adequate follow up to generate business opportunities.
7. Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
8. Plan and monitor the ongoing company sales strategies on online local and international platforms.
9. Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ads, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
10. Be actively involved in Search Engine Optimization efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
11. Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
12. Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
13. Measure performance of digital sales efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
14. Acquire insight in online sales trends and keep strategies up-to-date
15. Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
· Sales volume
· Business growth
· Website and Social media platforms Management
· Online marketing
· Customer satisfaction
· Ensure timely payment collection
· Proven experience as Digital Sales or similar role
· Excellent understanding of digital sales concepts and best practices
· Experience with B2B and B2C inline platforms such as Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
· Skills and experience in creative content writing
· Analytical mindset and critical thinking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
Apply by 25 September 2020