Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH seeks to recruit a Temporary Data Management Officer for a period of three (3) months to support the Living Labs project in qualitative data analysis and creative work. This position is based in Nairobi and will report to the Lead Product Manager, Living Labs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, manage and analyze qualitative data using manual and digital tools
- Conduct rapid literature review and compile insights on emerging ideas and solutions
- Support assessment of health worker experience and devise creative solutions to increase their motivation. Encourage ideas and prioritize solutions.
- Ideate, prototype, and test solutions to improve health service delivery and health worker motivation in rapid iteration.
- Put the user first – have deep empathy and understanding of what challenges they face and what inspires them in doing their jobs.
- Diligently, transparently, and in real-time document and share iterations and learnings.
- Collaborate virtually with project leadership and second country team.
- Evaluate and recommend solutions with the most potential for impact.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- At least two years of demonstrable professional experience in community-level health promotion, health facility–level service delivery, and/or collection and analysis of data from health service providers.
- Prior experience in collection and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Sound understanding of the structure of the health system and the way in which health services are implemented at health facility and community levels
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law