Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Three (3) years Contract
Responsible for facilitating effective communication among senior managers, the board of directors and shareholders, advising the managing director on matters of corporate governance, keeping records and minutes of the organization.
Reporting to the Managing Director
- Participate in developing, implementing and reviewing legal policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Advising the company on legal matters
- Drawing and vetting of contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Ensuring proper preparation of legal reports and opinions
- Coordinating and liaising with external lawyers on all legal matters to ensure that the Agency’s interests are taken care of
- Undertaking legal research
- Monitoring compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements
- Coordinating external legal mandates to investigate and resolve potential legal issues with regard to financial instruments issued by donors
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for this Role
- Be in possession of a Bachelor of Laws Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Have Postgraduate Diploma in Law from the Council for Legal Education
- Have been admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Have a current Advocates Practicing Certificate
- Relevant work experience of not less than three (3) years in similar position
- Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Be proficient in computer applications
Be a Kenyan Citizen
How to Apply
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Leadership and Integrity by obtaining clearance from higher education loans board (HELB), Directorate of criminal Investigation (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB), and Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters together with CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials addressed to:
The Managing Director
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Co. Ltd and should send their applications ONLY by email to email@example.com
Hard copy deliveries are currently being discouraged to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 virus.
Applications should be received on or before 2nd October, 2020 at 4.00 p.m
Women candidates are encouraged to apply
Candidates found Canvassing will be disqualified
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Dated on 3rd September, 2020