Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB REF. NO: TVO/09/2020/004
TERMS OF SERVICE: Three (3) years contract
Ensure the company is compliant with all government regulations, safety standards, plan and manage company fleet.
Reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Oversee booking and scheduling of vehicles
- Allocate vehicles to drivers
- Prepare maintenance / repair schedules for motor vehicles / motorcycles in a timely manner
- Ensure that motor vehicles / motorcycles at all times are in road worthy condition
- Analyze work tickets and ensure compliance
- Identify, collect, receive and compile motor vehicles / motorcycles statistics including but not limited to mileage, fuel, efficiency, repairs, work tickets, spare parts used and cost incurred all for each motor vehicle / motorcycle on a continuous basis for management.
- Manage and maintain motor vehicles / motorcycles file registries
- Ensure that all motor vehicles / motorcycles at all times have valid insurance cover and licenses.
- Prepare and submit to your supervisor routine reports indicating but not limited to issues / challenges, observations / investigations or inspection, findings, analysis / conclusions and recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for this Role
- Diploma in fleet Management.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanic would be an added advantage
- Relevant work experience of not less than three (3) years in similar position
- Be proficient in computer applications
Be a Kenyan Citizen
How to Apply
Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Leadership and Integrity by obtaining clearance from higher education loans board (HELB), Directorate of criminal Investigation (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB), and Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters together with CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials addressed to:
The Managing Director
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Co. Ltd and should send their applications ONLY by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copy deliveries are currently being discouraged to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 virus.
Applications should be received on or before 2nd October, 2020 at 4.00 p.m
Women candidates are encouraged to apply
Candidates found Canvassing will be disqualified
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Dated on 3rd September, 2020