Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Ensure upkeep and maintenance of the printers by servicing of machinery, replacement of spares including fluid mechanics, electronics, software, and materials.
- S/he will be responsible for the timely and cost-effective maintenance and repair of the equipment providing technical assistance with the installation of new machines
- Monitor stocks of materials such as paper, ink, and metal to maintain supplies during equipment operations and place orders for additional parts and supplies to refill the inventory.
- Maintains records and files related to printing orders, expenditures and assigned activities
- Identify and resolve any technical issues and ensure the optimum operating condition
- Handle customer issues and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with the service and products.
- Install the printers and troubleshoot network configuration issues for the network printers to function properly.
- Determine and load appropriate paper stock for printing and reproduction projects
- Clean and lubricate printing machines and components, using oil, solvents, brushes, rags, and hoses.
- Any other duties assigned.
- A Degree/Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering is preferred.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a technician dealing with coding printers.
- Continuous inkjet printer knowledge or experience in fixing coding printers.
- System operation, troubleshooting, repair and preparing test documentation, use of analog and digital instrumentation.
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of machinery in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to operate and understand complex systems, including system integration, troubleshooting, and testing skills.
- Has good knowledge of the area of responsibility and uses judgment to make decisions and achieve objectives
- Organizes personal schedule for deliverables. Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness.
- Focuses and encourages team involvement. Constructive interpersonal skills by listening and checking for understanding
- Should be flexible in terms of traveling within Kenya and working hours when the need arises.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a technician dealing with coding printers is a MUST
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technician-Coding Printers) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 10th September 2020.