Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Multimedia Design Intern supports the Group Marketing Team by creating, re-purposing and editing a range of multimedia content to drive Group story-telling and communications. The Interns use his or her skills and creativity to engage and inform our audiences using designs, infographics, data visualizations, motion graphics, web platforms and multimedia storytelling including video and photo editing, postproduction, and back-up storage.
This temporary role, supervised by the Head of Digital Marketing, straddles all Group entities and special projects.
- Design and produce material for print, electronic and digital platforms
- Create and weave through motion graphics, from concept through to final proof, into content
Create visual assets to be used for a range of purposes, including banners, posters, labels, infographics, GIFs and other collateral
- Support design and population of e-shots, e-newsletters and landing pages
- Develop content offers, demo videos, webinars and other inputs into the customer relationship management (CRM) workflows
- Use appropriate software and equipment to edit video and audio per specifications
- Feed illustration/ animation functions into videos and other audio visual collateral
- Support design and copy updates on websites and other applications
- Collaborate with UX, web design and other specialized consultants
- Maintain multimedia databases with a focus on organizing, cataloging, and archiving of content
- Initiate meetings with the Communications Team to raise concerns and suggestions
- Attend and support weekly team huddles as well as department and cross-department workshops
- Develop and deliver reports and presentations at meetings and retreats as requested
- Provide logistical and administrative support as needed
- Degree/ Diploma in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics
- At least 1 year of graphic design experience
- Strong knowledge of graphics-producing software including but not limited to Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, including a variety of 3rd party motion graphic plugins
- Experience with 3D motion graphics preferred
- Strong knowledge of editing software including Cinema 4D, Premiere, Final Cut Pro and Flash
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines under direct supervision and independently
- Effective and consistent communication with colleagues and vendors
- Commitment to highest production quality on all projects
- Teachable, diligent, tenacious and committed to excellence
- Previous work experience in a corporate environment preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills.
At ADMI, you too can turn your passion into a profession!
How to Apply
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to varying challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send please send a cover letter, portfolio and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.