Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Employee shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
Attend to Customer Service Cases using an SMS-based platform and/or customer care phone line:
- Help customers register product
- Help customers with warranty returns and repairs- sending repair information and directions, liaising with service stations to ensure proper repair
- Answer customer queries and directing them to proper channels
- Follow-up with customers to ensure product satisfaction and address any confusion with use
- Attend to customer messages & calls and respond accordingly
Maintain Customer Database & SMS platform
- Data entry and organization/cleaning
- Conduct basic analysis using Ms. Excel on customer care statistics and create simple reports
- Translate messaging and responses
- Set-up and modify automated messaging of SMS platform
Support & System Improvements
- Support other departments in regard to customers info and service
- Identify area for improvement and bring issues to the team’s attention as well as helping to follow-through with solution implementation
- Help set up new functionality in SMS platform
- Always maintain integrity and be a positive ambassador for BURN
- Strive for continuous improvement for our services that we offer our customers
- Maintain an open and receptive attitude when receiving feedback and suggestions
- Continuous improvement for our services and the experience that we offer our customers.
Requirements (E – essential, D – desirable):
- E- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- E- Highly organized, punctual, and professional
- E- Proactive attitude and takes initiative to problem solve
- E- Experience in customer-facing tasks (customer care, direct sales, relation management, etc)
- E- Working knowledge & experience in using Ms. Excel for data analysis and reporting.
- D- Experience in leadership role and/or organizing events
- D- Knowledge of BURN products
Apply by 24 October 2020