Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will Assist in delivering actionable recommendations through research and analysis relating to all aspects of Business Planning, Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis, to provide focused and collaborative support to the business.
I. Provide assistance to the VP with the execution of essential job functions to effectively anticipate deliverables and follow up when necessary
- Track the action cascades and projects that are initiated by the VPs office. Report back successes or roadblocks.
- Create, update and circulate (as directed) reports, presentations, and any relevant communication using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Lead projects and programmes as directed.
- Anticipate and prepare materials for meetings (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly).
- Assist with execution of internal and external events.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
II. Analytical Support for Commercial and Finance Teams
- Assisting with gathering data from Third Parties, Sales, Marketing and Finance
- Gather and validate data
- Support with data assembly for data analysis
- Identify and support automation of data integration processes e.g. with Third Parties (Distributors and IQVIA), CRM etc
- Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to monitor and reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated Sales and Marketing assumptions.
- Identify relevant market-related data and competitive intelligence that can be incorporated into the business to ensure effective measuring
- Undertaking research on a variety of tasks and project and presenting findings in a confident and professional manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline such as Computing, Economics, or other numeracy-related subject
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a business analysis role
- Strong skills in advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills