Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REF/5/1C/40/2/VOL XXIII – B
No of Positions: 3
The Way Leave Assistants will serve the Garsen – Hola – Bura – Garissa Transmission Line Project.
- Explain to PAPs and Local Administration KETRACO’s procedure for compensation and RAP policies.
- Enumerate various types of trees and crops that are damaged and fill in details in details in the Crop Damage Report
- Respond to minor Way- leave issues and report to Project Land Economist
- Keep daily track of Right of way issues is specific sections and advise Project Team.
- Confirm right of way issues ahead of contractor construction team
- Attend site weekly meetings and give way leave status
- Sign Way leave control sheets in the presence of contractors for records giving accurate information.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Diploma in Valuation, Agricultural Economics, Environment Science Management,
- Community Development, Social sciences and Project Management or related field.
Previous Experience Desired
- Experience in Community based work, Infrastructure Projects and/ Ministry of Lands/Agriculture and County Government
- Knowledge of KETRACO Policy will be added advantage
- Ability to speak the local Language will be an added advantage.
The job involves continuous travelling to the field sometimes even over the weekends and public holidays, communicating with Contractors, the Project Implementation Teams and the Project Affected Persons (PAPS) as well as travelling on very short notices therefore one has to be prepared all the time.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the set criteria should submit applications together with a one page CVs with details of your day time contacts, a copy of KCSE Certificate, a relevant Diploma Certificate and attach a copy of national ID, to be emailed to: HR-Recruitment@ketraco.co.ke so as to reach the Ag. General Manager, Human Resource and Administration not later than 18th September 2020 at 4.30 pm.
Please note that the applications will ONLY be via email and indicate the reference as the subject heading, no hard copies shall be considered.
KETRACO is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and female are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing shall lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Address your applications to:-
Ag: GENERAL MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATION KENYA ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION COMPANY LIMITED,
KAWI HOUSE, SOUTH C
P.O. BOX 34942 -00100,