Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGISTS, (10 POSTS)
Requirements for appointment
- Be a citizen of Kenya;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (plain) or its equivalent qualification with at least C in Biology or Biological Sciences, Chemistry or Physical Science, English or Kiswahili and C in Mathematics or Physics
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from Kenya Medical Training College or any other institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board; and
- Be registered by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under supervision of the Nairobi County Laboratory Manager or In-Charge, the laboratory officer will be responsible for:
- Offering general diagnostic or other laboratory services as required in the respective isolation facilities
- Responsible for COVID-19 sample collection, packaging and shipment to the testing laboratories;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by a competent authority.
Terms of employment
6- month contract
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above minimum criteria are invited to email their applications to respective addresses as provided below and cc to email@example.com on or before 11th September, 2020.
- Medical officers; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nutritionists; email@example.com
- Logistics officers; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physiotherapists; email@example.com
- Laboratory technologist; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing officers; email@example.com
- Psychologists; firstname.lastname@example.org