Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MEDICAL OFFICERS (26 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, clerk and diagnosis person referred to them with symptom or diagnosis of COVID-19
- Monitor and Provide medical care to patients visiting the hospital /Isolation Centres in Nairobi
- Admit patients to the hospital for specialized care
- Give medical education, explain tests and procedures to the patients
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality and keep up to date with medical development, new drugs, treatment and medication
- Participate in Occupational Safety and Health Work programs
- Prepare and respond to emergencies and disasters
- Refer to necessary further care that the patients may require
Requirements for appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB) degree from an institution that is recognized in Kenya
- Must have successfully completed one-year internship and Registered by the Kenya Medical practitioners and Dentists Board.
- A valid practicing license from the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Must have good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- ATLS/ALS training will be an added advantage
Terms of employment
6- month contract
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above minimum criteria are invited to email their applications to respective addresses as provided below and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th September, 2020.
- Medical officers; email@example.com
- Nutritionists; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logistics officers; email@example.com
- Physiotherapists; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laboratory technologist; email@example.com
- Nursing officers; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychologists; email@example.com