Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
NUTRITION AND DIETETIC TECHNOLOGIST – (10 POSTS)
Requirements for appointment:
For appointment to the position of Nutrition and Dietetic Technologist III, a candidate must have:
- Be in possession of at least the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade C with at least a C in Biology, English or Kiswahili and a C- in any other two (2) Science Subjects; and
- Diploma in Community Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition or Nutrition and Dietetics from a recognized institution.
- Registration by the Council of the Institute of Nutritionists and Dieticians (CIND)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing nutrition programmers
- Providing nutrition services in isolation facilities
- Conducting nutrition assessments
- Collecting and compiling nutrition data
- Providing nutrition health education and demonstrations;
- Counselling of patients with specific nutritional needs;
- Monitoring preparation of therapeutic feeds;
- Implementing outpatient and inpatient supplementary and therapeutic feeding programs;
- Promoting maternal, infant and young children feeding programs; and
- Providing micronutrient supplementation.
Terms of employment
6- month contract
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above minimum criteria are invited to email their applications to respective addresses as provided below and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11th September, 2020.
- Medical officers; email@example.com
- Nutritionists; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logistics officers; email@example.com
- Physiotherapists; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laboratory technologist; email@example.com
- Nursing officers; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychologists; email@example.com