Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CESCAWR-programme is an acronym for Community Environmental Social Welfare Rehabilitation Programme. CESCAWR programme is an independent Non-Governmental organization registered in Kenya and is currently based in Nakuru and other 4 counties in Kenya. The organization is working hard to ensure that OVC gets access to care, support, water sanitation and hygiene, education, treatment services amongst other services within their families to ensure these children are well nurtured and well taken off to shape up their own future for better community development and sustainability. CESCAWR works closely with key stakeholders to minimize gender based violence among families, advocates for children rights, ensures both OVC and youth get education, health and justice within the community. CESCAWR programme with its anticipated funding from USAID-KENYA under: Kenya Health Partnership for Quality Services (KHPQS) – OVC Program is currently seeking qualified staff to fill in the following vacant positions for its project implementation on contract terms lasting 5 years.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience 10 YEARS
Job Field Project Management
- The COP will play key leadership role by coordinating activities among the USAID and key stakeholders and other implementing partners
- He/ she will be responsible for the overall management and operations of the program and will be the key liaison with the USAID.
- He/she will supervise program implementation and ensure the program meets its goals, objectives and the reporting requirements
- The COP should be a flexible person as she/she will be interacting with numerous Gok institutions, county level governments and senior national level departments.
Required minimum qualifications /Abilities
- Ten years of experience in a senior position playing a senior role for complex service delivery program of similar scope and dollar value
- A Master’s degree in social sciences, public health, medicine management, business administration or any other related field
- Must have demonstrated partnership building with donors, government representatives, private sectors and local community organizations amongst other stakeholders.
How to apply
If you believe you are qualified for the competencies and qualifications that match the above job and stated roles as described; send your cover letter( stating current and expected pay) with an updated CV entailing at least 3 referees, one of which must be immediate or former employer to reach us on or before 8th September ,2020 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and make a Cc. To email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CESCAWR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Never give any money during application or recruitment process as this will lead to immediate disqualification.