Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CESCAWR-programme is an acronym for Community Environmental Social Welfare Rehabilitation Programme. CESCAWR programme is an independent Non-Governmental organization registered in Kenya and is currently based in Nakuru and other 4 counties in Kenya. The organization is working hard to ensure that OVC gets access to care, support, water sanitation and hygiene, education, treatment services amongst other services within their families to ensure these children are well nurtured and well taken off to shape up their own future for better community development and sustainability. CESCAWR works closely with key stakeholders to minimize gender based violence among families, advocates for children rights, ensures both OVC and youth get education, health and justice within the community. CESCAWR programme with its anticipated funding from USAID-KENYA under: Kenya Health Partnership for Quality Services (KHPQS) – OVC Program is currently seeking qualified staff to fill in the following vacant positions for its project implementation on contract terms lasting 5 years.
CES/USAID/2020/2: Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) AT COMMUNITY ENVIRONMENTAL SOCIAL WELFARE REHABILITATION PROGRAMME (CESCAWR-PROGRAMME)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience 7 Years
Job Field Project Management
- This will assume the duties of the cop in absence of the COP
- He/she will report directly to the COP and will take a leadership role in ensuring technical implementation
- Deputy liaison officer with USAID, GOKA institutions and senior national and county government officials
- He /she will assist the COP in supervising project implementation and ensuring that projects meets stated goals and reporting requirement
- Take leadership role in project coordination and among USAID and key stakeholders and other partners
- 7 years’ experience in senior role leading a complex technical service deliver program of similar scope and dollar value
- Master’s degree in social sciences, public health, medicine, management, business administration or related fields
- Seven years demonstrated experiences in partnership building, especially with governmental representative, donors, the private sector and civil society organizations
- Experience in holding positions in HIV/AIDs programming in Kenya is an added advantage.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
How to apply
If you believe you are qualified for the competencies and qualifications that match the above job and stated roles as described; send your cover letter( stating current and expected pay) with an updated CV entailing at least 3 referees, one of which must be immediate or former employer to reach us on or before 8th September ,2020 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and make a Cc. To email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CESCAWR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Never give any money during application or recruitment process as this will lead to immediate disqualification.