Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CESCAWR-programme is an acronym for Community Environmental Social Welfare Rehabilitation Programme. CESCAWR programme is an independent Non-Governmental organization registered in Kenya and is currently based in Nakuru and other 4 counties in Kenya. The organization is working hard to ensure that OVC gets access to care, support, water sanitation and hygiene, education, treatment services amongst other services within their families to ensure these children are well nurtured and well taken off to shape up their own future for better community development and sustainability. CESCAWR works closely with key stakeholders to minimize gender based violence among families, advocates for children rights, ensures both OVC and youth get education, health and justice within the community. CESCAWR programme with its anticipated funding from USAID-KENYA under: Kenya Health Partnership for Quality Services (KHPQS) – OVC Program is currently seeking qualified staff to fill in the following vacant positions for its project implementation on contract terms lasting 5 years.
CES/USAID/2020/10: Driver AT COMMUNITY ENVIRONMENTAL SOCIAL WELFARE REHABILITATION PROGRAMME (CESCAWR-PROGRAMME)
- Making requisition for maintenance of office vehicle
- Carrying out the driving requirements as directed by the project coordinator
- Collection and delivery of documents and other materials that aid in organizational operations
- Ensures vehicle is properly maintained and in good condition, clean and neat
- Always keeping a record of for accurate systematic journeys made, distance covered, readings of odometer with respect to vehicle fueling and service charges
- He /she must ensure to carry out both routine and non-routine checkup of the vehicle for and identifying its malfunctioning problems if available for maintenance
- Monitoring expiration and renewal date of vehicle insurance covers, road rescue registration services amongst other renewal services for reporting and timely renewal
- Perform any other duty assigned by chief of staff
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- 3 years of work experience
- Prior working experience with an NGO will be an additional advantage Valid driving license and certificate of good conduct
- Having had prior training in defensive driving principles will be an additional advantage Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and patterns is desired
How to apply
If you believe you are qualified for the competencies and qualifications that match the above job and stated roles as described; send your cover letter( stating current and expected pay) with an updated CV entailing at least 3 referees, one of which must be immediate or former employer to reach us on or before 8th September ,2020 by email to: email@example.com and make a Cc. To firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CESCAWR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Never give any money during application or recruitment process as this will lead to immediate disqualification.