Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CESCAWR-programme is an acronym for Community Environmental Social Welfare Rehabilitation Programme. CESCAWR programme is an independent Non-Governmental organization registered in Kenya and is currently based in Nakuru and other 4 counties in Kenya. The organization is working hard to ensure that OVC gets access to care, support, water sanitation and hygiene, education, treatment services amongst other services within their families to ensure these children are well nurtured and well taken off to shape up their own future for better community development and sustainability. CESCAWR works closely with key stakeholders to minimize gender based violence among families, advocates for children rights, ensures both OVC and youth get education, health and justice within the community. CESCAWR programme with its anticipated funding from USAID-KENYA under: Kenya Health Partnership for Quality Services (KHPQS) – OVC Program is currently seeking qualified staff to fill in the following vacant positions for its project implementation on contract terms lasting 5 years.
CES/USAID/2020/05: FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER AT COMMUNITY ENVIRONMENTAL SOCIAL WELFARE REHABILITATION PROGRAMME (CESCAWR-PROGRAMME)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Project Management
- Track activities concerning the data
- Formulate the budgetary distribution of activities
- Develop budgets, monthly focuses and cash requests ensuring harmonization with work plans.
- Manage project budgets and ensuring monthly reports, obtaining explanations for variance above allowed levels.
- Ensuring that project budget monitoring, personnel management, and reporting of key performance indicators conforms to internal standards and donor requirements
- Prepare and process all payments for suppliers of goods and services and ensuring that all invoices are adequately supported and approved before payment
- File and achieve all financial documents and regular backups of all financial information Maintain asset register for all organization assets
- In good standing of institute of certified public accountant or recognized equivalent.
- Demonstrate computer literacy.
- Demonstrate financial professional competencies of chapter six of the constitution
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance
- Must be Kenyan citizens
- Work experience 5 years
- Seven years demonstrated experiences in partnership building, especially with governmental representative, donors, the private sector and Civil Society Organizations
- Experience in holding positions in HIV/AIDs programming in Kenya is an added advantage
- Must be a Kenya citizen
How to apply
If you believe you are qualified for the competencies and qualifications that match the above job and stated roles as described; send your cover letter( stating current and expected pay) with an updated CV entailing at least 3 referees, one of which must be immediate or former employer to reach us on or before 8th September ,2020 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and make a Cc. To email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CESCAWR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Never give any money during application or recruitment process as this will lead to immediate disqualification.