Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CESCAWR-programme is an acronym for Community Environmental Social Welfare Rehabilitation Programme. CESCAWR programme is an independent Non-Governmental organization registered in Kenya and is currently based in Nakuru and other 4 counties in Kenya. The organization is working hard to ensure that OVC gets access to care, support, water sanitation and hygiene, education, treatment services amongst other services within their families to ensure these children are well nurtured and well taken off to shape up their own future for better community development and sustainability. CESCAWR works closely with key stakeholders to minimize gender based violence among families, advocates for children rights, ensures both OVC and youth get education, health and justice within the community. CESCAWR programme with its anticipated funding from USAID-KENYA under: Kenya Health Partnership for Quality Services (KHPQS) – OVC Program is currently seeking qualified staff to fill in the following vacant positions for its project implementation on contract terms lasting 5 years.
CES/USAID/2020/4: PROGRAM MANAGER AT COMMUNITY ENVIRONMENTAL SOCIAL WELFARE REHABILITATION PROGRAMME (CESCAWR-PROGRAMME)
Job Type: Full Time
Experience 7 Years
Job Field Project Management
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
- Managing and leading the project team
- Managing coordination of partners and working groups engaged in the project
- Developing and maintaining project plans, controls and expected deliverables
- Monitoring project progress and performance, providing status reports to the donor
- Liaising with project steering board and senior management by providing updates of project progress
- Managing project data, evaluations and dissemination activities with help of technical staff
- Liaising with field officers to ensure execution of project activities are in line with the project objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in business/ICT/project management or related field from any recognized university in Kenya
- At least 7 years of working experience in project management
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellency in project planning and monitoring controls
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Ready perform any other assigned duty by chief of party
How to apply
If you believe you are qualified for the competencies and qualifications that match the above job and stated roles as described; send your cover letter( stating current and expected pay) with an updated CV entailing at least 3 referees, one of which must be immediate or former employer to reach us on or before 8th September ,2020 by email to: email@example.com and make a Cc. To firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CESCAWR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Never give any money during application or recruitment process as this will lead to immediate disqualification.